We have both lost over 20 lbs. so far, which I think is pretty impressive. Working out got difficult because we had been walking outside but with all the snow and ice we haven't. Then it dawned on us... why not use the little gym in our apartment complex. It is free and has just what we need. I am actually going to head there now.
Write to you later, stay healthy everybody.
4 comments:
Way to go, Amy & Bri!! I'm proud of you -- and giving up cheese -- that's real commitment! I need to start a walking/workout program myself one of these days..... maybe when the weather is better, you could bring Potter over & we could take her for a walk!
Sue
You two are on a roll!! Amy giving up cheese!!....go girl!
You are inspiring me to be more consistent in my healthy life style choices.
love to U both. mom(kathy)
YAY Congrat! i'm proud of you both!
You guys lost 20 pounds? That is incredible! Good for yous, I am so proud! So convenient that you have a gym in your apartments.
This past Monday I just payed for a membership to the YMCA, and in spite of the weightroom there always being full of people, it is a pretty great deal! I am on my way with you guys!
~ Quillen
Post a Comment