2.08.2008

Crafty McCrafti=Me

Well, I decided that I am going to post some of my crafts... my life feels incomplete if I am not working on some project. Right now I am completely obsessed with making jewelry. I even sold some of it to Brian's co-workers. I have invested far too much money into it to stop! It is a very rewarding but expensive habit. Here are some necklaces I made this week. Let me know what you think!






I have been getting progressively better at bending metals and I am building some pretty impressive callouses on my fingers. I have alot more jewelry I can post if you want. I am having trouble taking pictures of earrings, but I have made a lot of those too.

I just finished making a scarf. My first knitting project since last year... I got a little burnt out last winter. I think the fact that all I knit is scarves makes the burn-out more complete. This means that it is time for me to move on.... drum roll.... to a sweater! If anyone knows of a good/easy sweater patter, that would be great! Here is a picture of the scarf I just finished. I wanted to use big needles to warm up my fingers.


I really should be heading off to bed now... this part-time unemployment is really messing with my sleep schedule. Wish me luck because tomorrow I have set my goal to apply for 20 jobs. (I am not even sure if there are 20 jobs to be had in Michigan...) Good night!!!

3 comments:

timmy and erin said...

you are so good!! i love all of those necklaces!
we have a family blog too:
http://timmyerin.blogspot.com/
i miss you ton! we should talk/email more.... we always say that... anyways good look with job hunting this week! i understand what you are going through I have finally ended that after searching since graduation!

Our family is a little more than a Patrick sandwich. said...

I want to buy some jewels!

-maaandi

Anonymous said...

Hey...Let's start a boutique(sp??)

Wouldn't that be cooooool??!!!!