2.08.2008

Haircut...

I am in a posting frenzy! I went to get a haircut today. I really need to find a consistent/cheap/good salon around here. I am not sure that I like my hair and my stylist had a strong accent and I had a hard time understanding her. AH! But I thought I would post a picture to let you see it. I hadn't gotten my hair cut since Oct.... so I was in desperate need.

This is my snooty "Yes I will take your high paying job!" picture...
This shows my feelings because I couldn't understand my stylist...
Well, back to the job search, wish me luck!! I am having trouble deciding if I should settle on a job or be an optimist and hold out for a better paying job that I will like more.
Also, on really good news.... Brian has an interview at the library on Wednesday! Pray for him, please. It would be such a good opportunity! We are trying not to get our hopes up too much.

1 comment:

timmy and erin said...

i like the haircut! I hope the job search is going well! miss you!