2.21.2008

The beginnings of a very long (and hopefully good) weekend...

Brian was feeling the burnout so he took Friday and Monday off work. This works out perfectly because currently I only work three days a week and none of which are Monday or Friday!!!!! So begins our mini vacation. We are hoping to get some free museum passes from the library for the weekend... to add to our cultural education.


Job update: Brian has been having a good week. He has fun friends he eats with at lunch and a nice boss. I have applied to 26 jobs this week. That is a lot of jobs and alot of cover letters. If I don't start getting some interviews, I may become a stay at home mom for Potter.

For dinner I made that Italian beef Aunt Barbie makes in the crock pot... it was delicious and now our little apartment smells like meat.

I will end with a picture of Bri and my's current favorite tv show...

I hope you have a great weekend......

No comments: