2.28.2008

I am a baking machine...

As I sit here watching the end of a LOST episode... I smell my banana muffins with streusel topping. They are yummy and moist (I had to use that adjective, even though you probably know that I hate that word) due to the applesauce instead of oil and thanks to my sous chef Brian. Here is a picture of them.

I have a job hope. It is to be a financial counselor for a bankruptcy counseling organization. We will see what come from this... It pays well, but I will have to work 1.5 Saturdays a month. I am more than a little frusterated with finding a job.
Brian has applied for two more library jobs. I hope one of them pans out. Bri has a big work meeting/party for worker appreciation tomorrow. His boss mentioned that there may be a possible bonus involved but we are trying to not get our hopes up.

On other news, Potter has a sweatshirt. I know, I know. I never thought I would be the kind of person to dress up my dog.... but, it was on sale at Old Navy. (And she looks so adorable)

Everybody's working for the weekend.....!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum yum...I can almost smell the muffins. I made chocolate cookies today, so my house smelled yummy too.

Potter looks cute in his new outfit and he doesn't look too unhappy that he has to wear clothes!!

I wish you both the BESTEST in the job situation. Keep me posted. love U. momma