2.08.2008

This is where it all begins...

Hello!
Potter and I decided that it would be a good idea to start a blog. We first thought of the idea when once again I can't sleep. We thought it would be a good idea to keep everyone updated on our lives.
I am currently looking for a job, rather desperately. I am working at Old Navy right now but since I decided to put nursing school on hold, I need a full-time job. The desperation comes into play when I realize that we live in Michigan. Oh the great economy of the great state of Michigan. I will prevail..... I WILL find a job and very soon.
Brian is also looking for a new job because he is tired of working a job where people's lives are in his hands. He is going to Wayne State to get his Masters in Library Science.
Potter is our chubby puppy that we adopted last June. She is a funny little border collie mix that even people who don't like dogs, like.
Enough of the introductions...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This blog idea is great! Great way to keep in touch with current happenings. I will be praying for you both in regards to jobs etc.....love, mom

Anonymous said...

Can I just say...you're a dork! But sure am proud of you - Love you!
love - j