2.17.2008

Weekend Smeekend...

Well, it is the end of a good weekend. My dad and his wife, Ginny, came to Michigan. We met them at Spring Arbor and hung out at my sister's house. It was a relaxing, fun weekend. Potter stayed at the LaBenne's for the weekend. She was very excited to see us, but made herself at home there. They wondered where she disappeared to and then Jim found her laying on their bed. What a silly, shedding dog.

I am a little stressed out tonight. I NEED a job, why does no one want me? (It may be time for me to start applying to even low paying jobs...)

I am also stressed because we have been thinking about buying a house... a house! The idea is stressful, as well as everything that goes along with. (Isn't this house cute?! )

No one knows what the future holds. I just wish I wasn't the kind of person to always worry about it.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow,
for tomorrow will worry about itself.
Each day has enough trouble of its own.
-Matthew 6:34
Good night! Time to watch Law and Order....

No comments: