Brian and I had a good weekend. We went to the reunion show of Lone Wolf anc Cub (a band we went to college with). It brought back so many memories to see them again because we used to go to their shows all the time. It made me really miss college and the house I lived in my junior year. Brian was a honorary housemate there because he visited so often. We were so lucky with friends that year because I lived with 7 other girls and there was always someone to hang out with.... oh the memories. I miss them all so much.
I applied to a good job yesterday. I would be an admissions counselor for a trucking school in Livonia... the good part of it is that it pays very well and what if I got free tuition there! I could become a truck driver. Ha!
In exciting news, for Valentines Day, Bri and I are getting tickets for eachother to see Iron and Wine in Royal Oak! I just thought I would mention that Brian is the very best guy in the world, even if he forgets to take the garbage out... most of the time.
Well, keep praying that I find a job, otherwise I may go crazy (er???).
(Potter is currently sleeping next to me, twiching in her sleep. She is making a weird growl noise with her eyes open a little... what a little weirdo.)
2 comments:
Wait a minute, wait a minute... so you're saying that you're going to see MY current favorite band -- THAT Iron and Wine??? Hmmm....
Seriously that sounds like fun -- I'm happy for you!
(Maybe you should make Brian sign and address a whole box of valentines to his classmates... he really, really used to hate that!)
This is me leaving a message on your blog for the first time. IT IS GREAT!!!!
Love ya lots,
Dawn
Post a Comment