2.19.2008

Bad News

Well, I found out today that I will not be getting a second interview for the Security Job at the Ann Arbor Library. The main reason is because I have class on Wednesday night, and they have a big meeting every other Wednesday night.

Life goes on...

Brian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Bri.... I'm so sorry. It's totally their loss, but that doesn't help, does it? I could also say encouraging (& true) things like "there must be a reason for it" and "something better will come along" -- but that doesn't help right now either.. So, I'll just be sad along with you....
Love you..... Mum

timmy and erin said...

i'm sorry brian!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for you too, Brian.

Hey why don't you two come to Illinois. I would rent my house to you and go and live somewhere else. Well, hey, can't a Mom wish for her kids to be close by??

love U.