(it is a good thing b/c now we will have a lot more money, it is a bad things b/c I won't be able to sit at the pool and read books)
I had a phone interview on Monday,
an in-person interview on Tuesday,
and I got a call Tues. afternoon that I was hired.
Unfortunately, it is a temp to hire job,
but I am hoping i will be hired shortly.
The nice thing is that it is an 8-5 job
and it pays pretty well.
It is with a mortgage company.
I will be working with mortgage holders,
who are 3-5 months behind on their mortgage
and helping them work out a loan modification.
I hope I like it.
I start on Monday, so today was my last work-less weekday.
And I "pooled" it up.
Enjoy this beautiful, hot weather!
2 comments:
Congrats on the job Amy! Yay for more money! :)
Dear daughter,
I am HAPPY for you!
love, momma
Post a Comment