6.03.2009

Jobs, jobs, jobs...

I am job applying machine.
Today I have applied for 10,
yesterday for 14.
I hope I start to get some calls.

Our apartment is almost done being unpacked.
We just have our 2nd bedroom left.
It is a disaster zone.
We plan on unpacking it tonight.

I really like our apartment.
We will post some pictures when I find the camera.

It is so nice being close to Timmy and Erin.
They are less than a 5 min walk.
And it is so fun to have "couple friends" as awesome as them.

I have been feeling that craft bug.
The bad thing is, I don't have any specific ideas
or any money to spend on crafts.
BUT, it is less than 2 months until my birthday.

Alright, time for me to charge this battery and go sit on our deck and read a book. It is a tough life that I am living.... 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Go Amy Go! May the best job rise up to meet you!...and try to find the camera so I can see your new place.
Love U, mom