I followed this recipe for the pizza crust. And mixed up my own sauce from tomato sauce, garlic, italian seasoning, parmesan, etc. We topped it with pepperoni, green olives, onion and red pepper. It was the best pizza I have made yet. (Not to brag or anything)
Also, a couple of weeks ago I made bruschetta from this recipe. It was very, very good. Brian and I both composed our "last meals" and both traded our the red pepper goat cheese cups for these. (I know, I know, crazy...) Here is a somewhat bad photo I took with my phone of them:
And now I am off to our pool, which looks like this:
But first, here is a picture of how Potter likes to stand in the car. Isn't she a weirdo. Also, one of my favorite things is how she wags her tail when I laugh. Brian and I will be talking and I will laugh and I will hear her tail wag, well actually her tail hitting something because it is wagging. Isn't that adorable?
Have a good weekend!
1 comment:
Yum Yum Yum. I have had your pizzza and it is EXCELLENT. Promise when I come to visit, you will make some?? Pool looks inviting and I know you and Brian seem to have it to yourselves...better yet! Potter is one coool dog, great pose..
I am off to meet friends for a bicycle ride. Swedish Day parade is today and in IL is is low humidity for a change and 80ish..NICE. ohhh Happy first day at new job tomorrow!
Post a Comment