6.08.2009

Weird things...

Here are some weird things that have been happening to me:

1. I laid in the sun, by the pool, two days in a row and didn't get burned (highly unusual for my skin that is so white, it is almost blue)

2. Brian had a dream last night where I demanded he make me a sandwich. When he woke up, he thought it was real so there is a sandwich in the fridge for me. (what a good husband)

3. Potter is shedding again. This is not so much weird, as it is annoying and gross.

4. Our upstairs neighbor has one daughter who is 9 and another who is 39. There is a 30 years difference, isn't that weird?

5. This one isn't really weird but I wanted to round out the list with a number five. The fact that I am having a great time in Kansas City. We had one of the best weekends ever. It was fun, relaxing and busy. Now it is time to get back to the daily grind and find me a job.

No comments: