Not too much is new.
I am still looking for a job.
I am supposed to have a phone interview today
and I keep waiting for the phone call.
Brian went to a conference last week for work
and i decided to take a spur of the moment trip to IL.
It was nice and relaxing.
Potter got sick last saturday.
She was throwing up and pooping all over
so we took her to the emergency vet.
It was expensive and scary but she is feeling fine now.
We have been LOVING Kansas City.
With our friends Erin and Timmy we have been exploring the city.
It is nice because we are finding as many free things as possible to do.
I will say this, it is hotter than michigan.
We actually have a heat index warning for today.
I am considering going out to sit by our pool
but I feel like I should be applying to jobs and cleaning our apt.
We will see which wins out.
I will end this post with a food update:
We went to a super fun restaurant, it is called Fritz's Railroad restaurant. It was fun because the food is brought to you by a train and then lowered to the table. It was awesome.
I am in LOVE with Sonic's Cherry Limeades. They are delicious and refreshing.
1 comment:
Thanks for updating your blog! Even though we've talked to you recently, I still check your blog daily to see what you two are up to.... So glad that you're enjoying Kansas City & settling in there.... That restaurant sounds cool & different... Keep us posted about the job search!
Love,
Sue/Mum
Post a Comment