
This is what you see when you walk in our door.

If you turn to the left, you will walk down the hall, our 2nd bathroom is the left, spare bedroom on the end and our room on the right. It also has our thermometer on the left. It is so nice to control our own temperature.

This is our spare bathroom.


The pictures start to skip around now, b/c they uploaded weird, so bare with me, here is a picture of our kitchen. It is so nice, with new fridge, dishwasher and stove. It also has a really nice pantry. Our first pantry ever.

Here is a picture of the centerpiece I made. Those fruits are the fake ones I got at Target with Sue and Andrea. The candles are sage and citrus Yankee candles (my favorite).

Here is our back patio. I hung Christmas lights.



Here is the front of our building. Isn't it cute?

The disaster room, aka our spare room, my project for tomorrow.

The view of our living room from our dining room.

The living room.


Brian and Potter (in case you forgot).

Our dining room, maybe our favorite room. Also, we actually have been eating at our table.

It is pretty open, which we like.

Our kitchen, we want to get some stools for our island. They are surprisingly expensive, so we will have to wait until I get a job.

Here is our bedroom.



This is the master bath. It only has a shower. It is so nice to have a bathroom two steps from my side of the bed.

THE END!
I hope you like it. Please come visit and pray that I get a job.
EDIT: Applied to 13 jobs today in total and had an awesome free root beer float from Sonic with Erin and Timmy. Good night!
5 comments:
Thanks for sharing pictures of your place! I like it and look forward to visiting you guys soon!
I am praying for a great job for you.
love,
mom
Nerd....(jk rowling)
I love the apt!!! You guys have done a lot of work!!
Tell Potter I love her!!
I LOVE your apartment -- it looks so open & airy -- and I'm impressed that you already have all your stuff on the walls... looks good! Get that spare bedroom ready -- I think you're going to have to take reservations for all of us who want to visit!!
You look cute in your new glasses -- have Brian's arrived yet?
I'm sure you'll hear something soon from one of your job possibilities... keep us posted, we're praying for you daily!
Love you guys....
Sue/Mum
I love the place can't wait to visit!!!!!!
Love,
Dawn
amy, that apartment is GORGEOUS!!
i want that kitchen.
love, katie mack.
Post a Comment