We like our new apartment and have been very tired.
I will post more when I have some pictures to put up.
It is slightly surreal that we are living somewhere else for good.
There is a lot to see and a lot of trees.
Good news too...
Our car insurance cost has cut in half b/c of the relocation.
I am going to go veg and watch some more HIMYMother.
OH! Here are a couple pictures of my new hair cut from today.

(Yes, I know, super attractive, Brian made me post it)
2 comments:
Miss you guys already, but glad that you're getting settled and are finding things cheaper there. Cute hair! Have fun tonight at BWW -- GO WINGS!!
Love you guys....
Mum/Sue
Happy new abode in Kansas! I also want to wish Brian happy first day at his new job. I hope it is a wonderful postion for him. I also wish you a great job search.. and the perfect job for you, too.
love u,
momma
Post a Comment