5.24.2009

I will start out this post with a picture of how I feel (which is more than tired) and a clock I made. I was invited to cr-afternoon last Sunday in Ypsilanti but I couldn't go, so I made the craft on my own. I took an $8 clock from Ikea, took it apart, cut out fabric and embroidered the numbers on it. It is not really backwards, that is just what happens when you use photobooth.


It is surreal that I only have one day left at work. Last week a bunch of my work friends bought me lunch and a cake. It was nice but kind of sad.

Well, we packed until 5:30 am on Sat morning, slept for two hours and then went and got the moving truck. It was an exhausting, horrible day. We should of packed sooner. But it all fit in the truck! We were a little worried halfway in but even all our deck furniture and bikes fit with a lot of rearranging. I am exhausted and today we went and cleaned the house. It is tons cleaner than when we moved in so we better get our full deposit.

So, we are homeless until Wed.

We just ordered cottage inn with Brian's parents one last time and it was delicious.

Also, I finally got my pictures off my old computer, so I will leave you with a picture of the Czech Republic. It makes me want to travel.

1 comment:

rachel said...

sweet clock! love that idea! you're so crafty.