I stole this from Rachel....
8 Things I Like:
1. Knowing that I have less than two weeks of work with bad hours.
2. This beautiful weather.
3. This is an obvious one, but I like cheese, a lot...
4. Hooded sweatshirts
5. The tv show "How I Met your Mother"
6. Making lists
7. Telling people to "don't tell me what to do"
8. Dancing
8 Things I Don't Like:
1. The words "milk" and "moist"
2. Bad smells, they drive me crazy
3. Blow drying my hair
4. Zits (I am 24, I should not get them still)
5. Things that are boring, like work right now
6. Being hungry
7. Driving long distances
8. People that don't like me
8 Things I Did (The day before) Yesterday:
1. Spilled on myself, par usual
2. Slept in 'til 12, what up?
3. Watched 7 episodes of HIMYM
4. Worked 'til midnight
5. Made 5 lists (One of things I want to buy, to do before move, moving budget and things to do once we move, to do list for Brian... I might be a dork)
6. Was really scared by the storm that sounded like it was in our attic
7. Put in my two weeks!
8. Made budgets for clients at work
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Teleport
2. Grow a money tree
3. Be a writer
4. Not worry or get stressed
5. Never sweat
6. Have endless energy
7. Open my own store
8. Be a professional reader
1 comment:
Interesting lists! Makes me want to write my 8's too. Life is full.. that is good!
Have a wonderful Monday.
Praying for the last weeks... as you get ready to move to KS.
love and hugs,
mom
Post a Comment