5.06.2009

Drumroll please...

Brian was offered a job!!!!
As exciting as this is, they have not yet told him a starting date or how much money he will be making (but we know how much the starting salary is, so this won't be an issue). So we are waiting with our fingers crossed. I have my notice ready to give to my work as soon as he knows. I will keep you posted.

We also have an apartment all ready.
It is a couple blocks from Timmy and Erin.
2 bedroom, 2 bath, good price with a patio.
Great for having visitors (that means you!!).

I am excited to see Brian again on Friday.
He is taking the megabus into Chicago and I am driving to Chicago for the weekend.
My family is having a 90th birthday party for my grandma and her twin on Sat.

I also passed my state of michigan counseling test yesterday.
Whew, it was hard and super pointless.
We have been eating pretty healthy and whatnot
and are beginning to see the results.

Also I wanted to throw out a happy day after cinco de mayo and a happy day after your birthday to Dawn!

The following a doodle from work, when I write down a phone number/second mortgage amount/etc, I doodle over it and after a week, this is what I have:
It is getting out of control! Time to get back to work. Working until midnight really stinks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that doodle! I'm a doodler too -- but mine don't look so artistic....
That is great news about Brian's job, but doesnt time seem to drag when you're waiting for a phone call??
The new apartment sounds nice -- can't wait to try out the guest room.... ;-)
Working until midnight must stink, but it's 11:11 pm now, so you have less than 1 hour left!

Anonymous said...

Ooops! "Anonymous" was me -- forgot to sign it. (I opened an account, but can't remember my password! Silly old brain!)

Sue