Well my friends and foes...
It is more official than you would believe.
We are moving to Kansas City!!!!!!
Brian has a job,
he starts June 1st.
Acceptable salary.
Also, I put in my two weeks today.
DOUBLE YIKES!
Now, it is time for me to apply for a job.
I am nervous.
Super expensive moving truck is booked.
(Who knew those were so much money, yuck)
I feel like a weight has been lifted b/c Brian has a job and then I remember what a pain looking for job is. It is gross. I am trying to be excited about it and another plus it that my current job is starting the possibility of people working from home starting in a little over a month and they said there could be a possibility of me doing that, with better hours. We shall see...
This is my second to last night of working until midnight, can I hear a "what what!"
I am an unfortunate dork. Sorry. AND I just typed this whole post with no misspellings. The world is smiling on me today.
2 comments:
Congratulations Brian and Amy! I am excited for you guys, a little sad too that you will be further away then you are now, BUT I will come and visit as often as I can and I know you will do the same.
I talked to Donna Macdonald/Brown tonight and she thought it was a neat idea to contact Temp agencies too because they are always looking to hire the best applicants and that would be YOU...and it is a good way to check job positions out. I know you and Becky already talked about that too. Love U, mom
I second what Kathy said! We're happy for you & proud of you both, but sad for us. We've LOVED having you so close these past couple of years (and only 1 hour away the year before that!) -- in fact we count it as a blessing! But, of course, we'll come visit as often as we can & have fun exploring Kansas with you....
Amy, I'm sure you'll have NO trouble finding a job! Praying for smooth sailing for you guys as you make this big transition!
love,
Sue/Mum
Post a Comment