My mind feels like mush. I have learned so much about bankruptcy, credit counseling, credit ratings, etc. I think that I really like it? But I will probably get tired of sitting and answering phones. Potter does NOT like me working. She gets so sad in the morning when I wake up the same time as Brian. She follows us around and sits in the bathroom with me when I do my makeup/hair. One thing that I do not like about my job is driving on 275. It is so slow and what should take me 15-20 min, takes me 30-45...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANDREA! HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY WORLD!
I guess there is nothing too happy about it being April Fools Day. (Besides that I won oreos at work, who doesn't like oreos?)
4 comments:
Poor little Potter! She'll probably get used to it though -- I hope. And sorry about 275 -- as you know, I drive 275 too, but I'm going against the traffic, so its fine -- talk to Jim about it though, he's going the same way you are.....
Any workplace where you can win oreos sounds like fun to me!
Sue
oh man, that bites that you have to take 275. when i was working in detroit, i thought 96 was bad, but was always thankful that it wasn't 275 or 696.
how can i get in on these oreo competitions!?
do you & brian like mexican food? because i'm thinking that you guys and me & doug should meet up at zapatos sometime in the near future for mexican cuisine & conversation. just to clarify: the conversation does not have to be mexican. my spanish isn't that great.
You can always leave Potter with me if you would like!!
Kathy
Post a Comment