3.31.2008

Longest day ever...

That's a picture of me before my first day at my new job! I got this card in the mail with a bunch of signatures in it. I was super nervous and didn't sleep well last night, the way I usually get before starting something new.
YIKES! But, it went well. I did end up talking to some people and making some friends. I also think that I will really like my job and be good at it. We listened to a recording of what we will be doing and I think that I can do tons better than the person in the recording. Not to sound conceited, but I think that my work in customer service has completely prepared me for this. It is nice to start a job where I get training and a job where I can wear... JEANS! and tennis shoes and hopefully flip flops. Oh my! Plus I like that I am learning alot about credit scores and budgeting. I have always had an interest in this. I am constantly making and remaking budgets for Bri and I. Speaking of Bri, he is back with our celebritory Taco Bell.

Later, dear readers.
I will post more when I know more.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

YEAH!!!! Good job Amy!! I knew it would go great!!

Anonymous said...

I'm SO happy to hear that it went well & that you think you'll like it. Of course you've made friends! You're GREAT at making friends! Hope Day 2 is going great!
Sue

rachel said...

your hair is cute! i hope you continue to love the new job.

fyi - i changed my url to www.partonponderings.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Daughter,

You are cute and no matter what you say you are photogenic(sp??) You will make an excellent credit counselor I am sure. You are very empathetic and people can hear that in your voice. I am happy for you and that your first real job is going well. love, mom