Am I really going to bed at 9:45? Affirmative.
Anyone who knows me well would probably assume I have a strange sickness but really work is just super draining. I know that once I learn everything I need to know it will be a piece of cake... but right now. My ears/cheeks get red and my heart beats fast everytime I hear the phone ring and I have to answer it and talk to people about things I can barely wrap my head around. Ai Ai Ai! I will survive. Really it isn't bad and I have someone mentoring me to make sure I am ok. Plus, we have a pizza party tommorrow. And anyone who knows me... knows that I could probably eat pizza for every meal.
Brian has another interview at Ann Arbor Library! Please pray for his interview on Monday and please pray that I get the hang of things at work (and not stress out so much).
Whoa, it is getting late. I have to go to bed now.
1 comment:
Brian.. I hope you get the job in Ann Arbor! Amy... Happy weekend!...and I know you will do great at what you are doing at your new job. I have a phone interview today at 4. Please pray for me. love, mom
Post a Comment