4.10.2008

And since my mom says I am photogenic...

There! Told you so... I am not. I just like taking pictures of myself alot. I am joking, really. I actually don't know why I am putting this picture on the internet. What I was thinking while taking it is, "Amy, show how you feel when you get home from work."

So, now I am going to go to bed before I post more embarassing pictures of myself.

Ok, well, I think that I will just post a picture in rememberance of my long hair, oh how I miss you...

And now a picture of long hair that I do not miss.... Thank you for cutting your hair Brian. Here is my favorite picture of Brian and Potter. Ok, I am really going to go to bed now. I apoligize for this worthless post.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

See...... everyone can attest to the fact that you are photogenic even when you are trying not to be!

Was that really Brian with the long curly hair??

Love U guys. momma

Anonymous said...

I agree with Kathy! You're most definitely photogenic, & you have the world's best smile!! Looking at that picture of Brian, its hard to remember that I actually LIKED his long hair -- sometimes anyway -- definitely not with the hat on, though..... Course, I think he's cute no matter what!
Mum

timmy and erin said...

haha! Brian's long hair! I almost forgot!!