4.13.2008

What I would call a pretty good weekend...

It began with a relaxing Friday, and then a birthday party for Libby.
Brian and our friend Abbott like to talk.
My old RA Janna and me at Smokebeak, Ann Arbor, MI

On Sunday we drove to Spring Arbor for Allyson's birthday party. We stopped to take a picture of K-8. It is the house I lived in my junior year. I miss it and always being surrounded by the 7 other girls that lived there too.
Annika and I cuddling at Ally's birthday party.
Ally (who is soooo old now, can you believe she is 11?), Anni and me.
"Take a picture of me doing the splits!" -Anni, so I took a picture of her doing the splits.
Brian and Owen (BFF's)
Julie and me... she kept reminding me about how I used to clean her house.
Brian driving home, he is tired and not feeling so great.
This had to be safe, right?
Oh the memories at the 145. Many late nights, cups of coffee and much greasy food.
This is my "how is it already Sunday night" face. Why do the weeks go so slow and the weekends so fast? Anyways... Thanks for reading. I like comments.

6 comments:

timmy and erin said...

you guys are cute!
the kids are SO old looking!
I miss k-8 :(
I know how you feel about the weekends... they go too fast!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming - You sure made us feel special. We love you!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing all those photos!
love U.
mom

Anonymous said...

Awwww, sounds like you had fun! Made me wish I was there, too! And you know, you really ARE photogenic!

xoxo,
Tess

Anonymous said...

See.... now I have one of your sisters attest to the fact that you are photogenic!
love U. m

rachel said...

Actually, they were just on random tables all around Laurel Park mall!! It may still be going on - I have no idea.