Um, so I pretty much have the best husband ever. Do you want to know why?
*Well, he lets me drive his Focus and takes my junky grand am.
*When he makes my lunch, he adds a little note.
*When I got out of work on Wednesday, there was a note on my car from him (a sidenote, he has his master’s class a block down from where I work)
*He takes Potter outside most of the time (which is nice, especially when it rains/snows),
*I mentioned that I would like a relaxing mixed cd to listen to on my way home from work and when I got into the card there was a mixed cd in the cd player.
*He is pretty funny and makes me laugh even when I don’t want to.
Enough of that mushiness. And onto more mushiness, I pretty much have the best dog ever. Do you want to know why?
*She always gets so excited when I come in the door, even if I go out to take the garbage.
*We have a pattern of her waiting for me to get into bed before she jumps up for her goodnight snuggle.
*She is a good listener (better than most people)
* She loves me unconditionally, even when I don’t pet her.
*She likes to be cuddled and pet just as much if not more than me
*We are eerily similar (that is funny to say about me and a dog) but it is true.
Ok, well I really should go. My break at work is ending and I need to read over some notes. Have a great weekend. Everybody’s workin’ for the weekend!
3 comments:
You little stinker
why do you tell such lies about this husband of yours?
the dog stuff is true
much love to you.....see you later tonight for the weeeeeekend!
brian
I'm sure you would have mentioned about how you have the best mother-in-law ever, if you'd only had a longer break..... right??? Ha Ha!
Sue
I know what great cd's Brian can put together. I am enjoying my mix.
Happy Weekend you 2!
kathy
Post a Comment