I love the office. I've missed the office.
Anyways... I am liking my job and I think that I am pretty good at it. I guess I will find out at my first review how I really am. My days go pretty fast but sometimes listening to people tell me all about their financial situation makes me feel like screaming. Not at them (well sometimes at them, if they are jerks), just at the injustice.
In other news, all of a sudden Bri and I realized that our lease is up in a month and we have no where to move. We looked at a house on Tuesday. It was the smallest place I have ever been it. It was listed as a two bedroom. The first floor bedroom was the size of our current bathroom (which is teeny tiny), and "master" bedroom was in the basement which is not finished and has exposed ceilings. It had a tiny stove and normal fridge which couldn't even open all the way. In other words, we are not moving there.
Where we are moving is a house on Farmer's street right downtown Plymouth. It is around 1,400 sq ft., and has 3 bedrooms, 1.5 car garage, a fenced yard, fireplace, lawn service, and deck. There is a hair salon on the front and the owner is very nice. We are so excited! I will post pictures as soon as I take some.
Well, about time for bed. I would say this early job thing is turning my life upside down. Goodnight!
4 comments:
Great that you are loving your job and missing the office!
Look forward to seeing pics of your new place. mom
The house looks great -- and you'll be able to walk right down the street to Hermans & other places (I'm not really sure what else is down there). It's funny because we pass that place all the time -- I think the fact that it's "Susan's Salon" is a good sign!!
Love you guys.....
Mum
Are you guys really moving to this new place? it sounds amazing!
(we love the office too, it was so good to have our shows back on!)
HOLY CRAP!!!
1. our friends from church almost moved there, but then decided to stay where they are for longer.
2. we will practically be neighbors!!! doug & i are right on the next street over!!!!
Post a Comment