I am an organizational machine. Because Brian made fun of me, I am NOT going to post pictures of my highly organized closet, dresser and shelves. You should be sure to know that they are beautiful and I decided to lint roll everything before I folded/hung it. Potter is shedding like you would not believe. Doesn't she know that it is not warm enough yet?
I made a to-do list to accomplish before I begin work. It is made of things I keep putting off. I have officially checked number one off of the list. I can see the floor, sides and shut the door to our closet! As you may know... I am a little bit organizationally challenged. I am not as bad as Brian though and the combination of our disorganization drives me crazy. The funny thing is is that I usually know where things are in midst of the mess.
I decided to waste some time blogging while my i-pod charges.
Well, I should get back to my to-do list. It is time to clip Potter's nails. They are scarily long and make me feel like a bad mother/dog owner.
It is nice not to have to look for jobs anymore. Should I work one day a week at Old Navy when I start my new job? Please help me decided. I am so wishy-washy.
2 comments:
I think that you should not work one day a week at least not right away and see how the new job goes, hours, etc...
Dawn
Hi Daughter,
I think it is a good idea that you are going to work 3 hours a week( as you recently told me ) at Old Navy to get the discount! You are working smart. Have a Happy Easter!
love U.
Post a Comment