3.10.2008

Beads, Beads and More Beads...

Why hello dear readers... Today my world is filled with multicolored beads, plastic coated multistrand wire, crimping beads, etc. All while I watch HGTV. Here are some pictures of my goodies.



I am not obsessed, I promise you. I do have a great collection of beads and things. Isn't it beautiful. Brian laughs at me because sometimes I just reorganize my beads and look at them. Sometimes it is too hard to know what kind of jewelry I want to make and it easier to gaze at the little sparkly beauties.

Here are some of my favorite necklaces I have made recently. (I really need to find a better way to take pictures of earrings) What do you think?











I made the last two necklaces for myself. It is kind of funny that I hadn't really made anything for myself except some earrings. I think they turned out well and may be my favorites.

I am packing up some things for my mini vacation to Illinois tomorrow. I am so excited. It is funny because I still call Illinois home but really it isn't my home anymore. My home is where Potter (and Brian) are. It will be nice to have some mom/dad hugs, Carissa movie watching time, and some Portillos.

2 comments:

timmy and erin said...

amy, could you pick up an extra italian beef sandwich from portillos for me. erin and i will pick it up when we are in michigan this weekend. maybe some fries too?

Anonymous said...

hey i am waiting for some of that beautiful jewelery.

dawn