3.16.2008

Happy St. Patricks Day...

Two posts in one day, I am a posting fiend. I made some cupcakes for Brian to take to work. (I am such a good wife...) Here is a picture. They are funfetti and delicious.


Brian and I then proceeding to eat some frosting. Alot of frosting. It was our own form of green beer. I do believe that it is further proof of our oddness.




Potter thought we were weird. Well, we just wanted to wish you the happiest and merriest of St. Patrick Days.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

My question is why are you eating frosting in the bathroom?

Also, Potter seems totally uninteresting in the cupcake..which is surprising.

The Bennes said...

Ha ha... We were in the bathroom to wash our hands/faces... and I was like... let's take pictures! Well, Potter hates the camera, the flash scares her.

Anonymous said...

You two or rather 3 are just toooo cute! mom Kathy