Three days and counting until the new job. My attitude has turned from total excitement to somewhat fear and loathing? I am worried that my last non-profit experience will be the same as my new one. I have to keep reminding myself that I have already met my supervisor and she seems very nice (and also wears cute clothes/jewelry... I am not sure how this applies). I will also have so much less time to read books, watch movies, cuddle Potter, etc.
LOST was not on this week. I am sad.
Have I ever told you how much I love greek salads??? Number one, I love feta, number two, i love olives, number 3, i love greek salads. Speaking of greek salads, I love food in general. It is kind of a problem.
Brian had a review at work today... and he did so well. I am so proud of him. And since I've been tagged by Mandi...
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
1. Hmmm, this is bad that I am already struggling to come up with ideas. I hurt my back. This has caused me to walk like my father. And wince when I bend over, sit down... and it was caused by a fall. I felt like Erin. I fell down, not on the ice but on a slightly uneven sidewalk. I blame it on Potter, because I was walking her, but really it was caused by the non lifting of my feet when I walk. I should probably go to the doctor...
2. I used to eat box elder bugs. Apparently they were found in my diaper.
3. I have an obsessive personality. If I am in the middle of a book, I can't sleep until I finish it. If I am into making jewelry, it is all that I do. If I am eating, I eat it all. If I am wanting to buy a house, I look at houses all day long on the internet and read books on how to buy a house. I think that you get the idea. It is both a good thing and a bad thing.
4. I played with Barbies, my dollhouse, and my American girl dolls until I was really old. That is totally embarassing. I guess it shows that I am a little creative, freakish and really good at playing with dolls. When I got older I would just make them clothes/furniture and braid my dolls hair.
5. I want to write and illustrate a children's book. I am not sure to go about doing it though. Any ideas?
6. Most nights, I can't sleep. It is not just because Brian snores. It is not because of caffeine. It is because... I don't know what. I should probably go to the doctor about this too. Whenever I think about going to the doctor, I sleep just fine. The fates are against me. I think that I have always not slept well. It is why i like naps so much. That is what I tell myself.
7. Ok, I know this one is kind of lame, but my brain is slow due to number 6... I was just thinking of a weird night my freshmen year. Libby and I wanted Amelie with the subtitles off while coloring (with permanent markers) a pair of white velcro shoes. Isn't that bizarre?
I tag... the skenes, patrick, rachel, erin, brian, amanda, and alisha.
It is snowing. Doesn't the weather know that it is March 28th? It is snowing alot of snow. I hope Brian has a snow day tomorrow. Tomorrow is my last day of freedom. I just read over this entry and realized that it is completely random and it shows me that I should go to bed. So... Goodnight.
(I probably miss you, if you want, you can come visit.)
2 comments:
Since I changed your daipers I can attest to the fact that box elder bugs were found, at least I do remember finding them one time!
Hope you are enjoying your weekend. The sun was shining today here in Batavia and Mary,Elsa and Tess and I were at the park. love U. momma
HA! i remember your colored velcro shoes - those were amazing.
Post a Comment