3.16.2008

I'm back...

Well, I'm back after my long train trip to Illinios. It was so nice to see my family! I was both happy and sad to come back home. I missed Brian and Potter while I was gone but it is hard to live away from my family.

I had lots of Carissa movie/slumber party time, Mom conversations, a Daddy/Daughter date, laughs with my brother, Miller time and of course... really good food.

Here is a picture from the photoshoot Carissa and I had. We've been friends since I was born... and it is so nice to have a friend like her.



This is Rudy. She is my brother's dog/daughter. She is huge! I am pretty sure she weighs over 100 lbs. I love golden retrievers. (And her eyes aren't normally this creepy.)

Here are two pictures from dinner at my mom's house.


My dad and I went to Value City. I got two pairs of shoes for myself, one for Brian for really cheap. I love finding good sales. When I was waiting at the train station for my mom to pick me up, it really made me want to live in the city.

I am going to visit Sue. Pray that she heals fast and feels better. bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you home for a few days. The time went too fast! I hope and pray Sue is doing much better. love U. momma