That was fun! It does look nice there -- kind of hilly?? And yes, there are nice trees.... We'll all expect to see another video, once you move into your apartment... I'm happy that you're happy. God bless you in your new home....mum/sue
Looks nice and yes lots of trees. I am looking forward to seeing where you live(and yes visiting you soon) Love you both and praying for you too!!
I will come to visit you of course!!... and you will be only 2 hours further than you were in MI. I am always praying for you. Love U, momma
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was fun! It does look nice there -- kind of hilly?? And yes, there are nice trees.... We'll all expect to see another video, once you move into your apartment...
I'm happy that you're happy. God bless you in your new home....
mum/sue
Looks nice and yes lots of trees. I am looking forward to seeing where you live(and yes visiting you soon) Love you both and praying for you too!!
I will come to visit you of course!!... and you will be only 2 hours further than you were in MI. I am always praying for you.
Love U,
momma
Post a Comment