Nothing new to update. We have a lot of packing, laundry and what not to do this weekend.
Brian is leaving early Monday morning.
I am going to be lonely.
I can't even begin to imagine how much love/cuddling Potter is going to need from me.
I thought I would post about a conversation Brian and I had last night:
We were laying in bed and started winking at each other.
Brian asked if I had to close both eyes before I could wink.
I told him that I was just being silly.
(Which, unfortunely, is a common occurance.)
I also told him how I used to not be able to wink with my right eye.
He didn't believe me, so I told him the story.
Every night for around a year, I worked out the muscles of my right eye.
I would put my eye on the pillow and work it out by opening and closing it.
Guess who has the most powerful eye in the world now...
ME!
I can easily wink both eyes.
This is a useless post.
But anyways, I am trying to be a more consistent blogger.
Have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful weather!
4 comments:
ha! that was a great post! i can't wink my right eye either... maybe i should work it out so that i can! you are super silly and i love it! I am excited for Brian to be here on Monday! and I cannot WAIT for you to be here!!! when you get lonely call us!!
I thought it was a very cute post! I've never really thought about not being able to wink with your right eye, but I can't either.... If you're left-handed, can you ONLY wink with your right eye??? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Keep blogging -- especially after you move! (include pictures, please!)
Sue
oh my gosh, you are so funny. i love the line about the strongest eye in the world.
I just tried and I can only wink with my right eye and can absolutely not wink my left eye!...weak left side!
Post a Comment