4.28.2009

Internet

Grrrr....
First our wireless router stopped working
so to use the internet at home we had to sit on the floor inches from the tv
or lean precariously off the love seat in the direction of the tv.
Now our internet isn't working at all.
So frustrating.
I am actually at work at a decent time today so that's why I am online.
But here almost all good sites are blocked.
Enough venting.

Brian made it safely to Kansas City.
It took him around 12 hours,
three diet cokes, a rainstorm and 12 mixed cds later
he is at Erin and Timmy's.
I am totally jealous.
Back to the daily grind.

PS. Potter is acting mopey. Last night she laid under our kitchen table and stared at the door. She didn't even really want to cuddle. She also has what we refer to as her "sad ears" on, where she looks like a house elf from Harry Potter. I think she misses Brian. (just like me)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmm..... WE have wireless at OUR house.... maybe you could come by & use it??? & then we would get to see you & our grandpuppy!!
Just a suggestion.....

Sue

timmy and erin said...

I want you to be here now too! its nice having Brian here! it's weird to mix old life with new life! michigan and kansas city! we wont have any fun though, we will wait until you are here to have all the fun! miss you!