I am so stressed with all that needs to be done.
I am sitting here on the computer.
Typical Amy behaviour.
I can't decide where to start.
We have A LOT of stuff.
Brian and I have made a friendly wager.
Whoever loses the most weight,
from tomorrow until I move to Kansas,
gets to buy a massage.
I am in it to win it.
Apparently it is the "thing" in my family.
To run a 5k.
So I am going to start training too.
Okay, I should get back to packing
Brian is looking at me crankily.
I wish I could just sit on our deck reading a book.
Time to get back to work.
2 comments:
Aaron and I have a body/health competition going on, too! It's ridiculous how much competing can motivate you; I never would have done this on my own...!
GO AMY GO!! i wont let Brian win!!
Post a Comment