4.17.2009

Moving update...

One week down, and one more week for Brian at his current job.

It is getting exciting (and slightly scarier).

He has one (maybe two) interviews lined up for his first week in KC.

He leaves on Monday, April 27th.

We just pray that the Grand Am can make it.

I am more than ready for some better hours

but I would actually really like my job

it if weren't for the horrible hours.



I should get back to work.

YUCK!



Plans for the weekend:

Packing, watching Newsies, Oscar party with the LaBenne's. (Every year we have a contest to see who can guess the most amount correct, Brian won for the second year in a row, meaning he gets to pick a movie and a meal for us to make, I am making goat cheese red pepper cups, and they are super delicious. He also picked black bean burgers, "the good salad" and sweet potato fries, I am getting hungry thinking about it)



PS. My book is on hold until I can de-stress enough to write again, AKA, Brian get's a job. If I were a vampire, I would love my work schedule. If I were a vampire, I wouldn't be able to eat cheese. If I were normal, I wouldn't have typed those last two sentences...



GOTTA GO WORK FOR THE WEEKEND!!! (Did I mention it is beautiful outside?)

3 comments:

timmy and erin said...

I am so excited!!!
but i'm confused on the oscar party... didn't that already happen??


I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND!

Andrea said...

Amy with no cheese!?!?!?! The world would be a sad place.

The Bennes said...

To clarify, it is an Oscar win party. Brian got the most guesses right so he gets to make the food and movie choice for the party. Sorry I wasn't very clear.