3.30.2010

I've got the blahs...

Let me be honest with you and vent a little. I am feeling stressed out. I am stressed and I don't want to work out and my head hurts. I don't think it is a stress headache but I made a doctors appointment for tomorrow. It could be a sinus infection, they like me and tend to infect me. Did I mention I don't feel like working out tonight, but I will. (edit: I didn't work out...I fail)

Why am I stressed?

I am stressed because of money, because Brian still needs a job, because cars are expensive, because we are no closer to figuring out what we want to do with out lives, because I am tired of being chubby but tired of working out, because we don't have many friends in Illinois, because I am not good at making friends, because I am stressed it makes me not want to hang out with the friends we have, because my job is stressful right now, because because because...
I should feel lucky because we have great family, super cheap place to live and so on but today I feel cranky and miserable and whiney. That's right! Tomorrow I will feel better. Right?

Anways, hope you are feeling more optimistic than I am. Have a good night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Amy.... wish I could give you a big hug! Hoping that you ARE feeling better today -- sometimes we all just feel that way, but I wish you didn't.

Love you, birthday buddy!
Sue

rachel said...

:(
sometimes we have those days.

keep your head up! there are lots of people thinking of you & praying for you!

how did the race go??

smile. :)

kath said...

Dear lovely daughter, I am sad when you are sad. I know we all experience those same feelings. I know when I don't feel well physically things always seem worse. I love you and am praying for a better day. Praying for Brian too and him finding a job.Hugs.mom