3.23.2010

I can see my biceps...

That's right folks, when I lift my arm, my bicep sticks out. What's going on?
Oh, it's probably the weight lifting and protein shakes.
I didn't do as well as normal last week but I have been doing great this week.

Well, life has been crazy busy as of late.
Last weekend, Brian filmed my coworkers wedding
and I was his assistant for the grand event.
It was the first wedding he has done.
He is working on a trailer for it and
he is going to post it on here tomorrow.
It is turning out great!!!!

Running outside is harder than running on the treadmill.
I am super nervous for the race on Saturday.
I hope I don't die.

We are doing a big weigh in on Friday
and I will post our pounds lost then.
I will give you a hint though...
I have gone almost 2 pant sizes!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Amy!! Go Brian!! You guys are an inspiration! Can't wait to hear about how many pounds you've lost.... and also can't wait to see your new, lovely, slender & svelte shapeliness with my own eyes!

Sue/Mom

Anonymous said...

Good job both of you!!! Good luck for the race on Saturday!!! Love you both!

Dawn

kath said...

Good job Amy and Brian!! Hats off to the healthier U 2! love , mom/kathy