3.26.2010

Drumroll please...

The official weigh-in took place today.
so...
Brian lost 4 pounds this past week.
Bringing his total weight loss to 34 pounds!
Can you believe that?
I lost 3 pounds this past week.
Bringing my total weight loss to 25 pounds!

I will say I am pretty proud of us.
Not too bad for first weighing ourselves around January 7th.
Of course, it is a little frustrating
that Brian loses weight faster than me.
Especially because I usually try to eat
only half of what he does.
Oh, well.
At least the weight is coming off.

Wish us luck!
The big 5k is tomorrow.
And we need all the luck we can get
because Brian's foot has been hurting
and I find it harder to breath
while running outside compared to the treadmill.
Causing me to worry that I might suffocate
and die while running the race...

Now we are off to clean the house
in preparation for my sister's 40th
birthday party on Saturday night.
Have a good weekend everyone!!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!!! That is wonderful for BOTH of you!! (I know what you mean about Brian losing faster, though, Amy..... that IS frustrating -- but 25 pounds -- wow!) You both should be very, very proud of yourselves.... and keep up the good work!

Love you....
Sue/Mom

rachel said...

congrats! good luck tomorrow!!!

Anonymous said...

That's great!!! I get its frustrating but guys seem to always loose weight faster than girls...but 25 is nothing to sneeze at! Proud of you guys for running today...You dun good!!!:-)

Anonymous said...

by the way it was me Dawn that wrote the previous comment...sorry I forgot to sign my name:(

Quillen said...

You guys have lost that much weight since January? I am SO PROUD OF YOUS, and feel very encouraged! I miss you guys to death!

kath said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! to the healthier U2!!! Proud of the healthy changes you are making in your lives! Inspiration U2 are! love, mom/kath

Anonymous said...

Praying for a job for Brian. Hope and Pray and Believe it will happen SOON.