1.20.2009

Here are some pictures...

Here is a picture of one of my best friends, our gas fireplace. It is so nice when it is so cold outside, perfect to read by.
Here is my other best friend, do you think she could curl info any tighter of a ball? She is the most cuddly dog ever. She even cuddles with herself.
Ok, and now I will end with two misc. Christmas pictures:

Here is a picture of Santa (AKA my brother, Rob) and my sister Tess and I.

Here is a picture of our Christmas tree, the first one real Christmas tree we've ever had. We didn't cut it down though b/c there was a snowstorm when we went to get it. (notice the reindeer, there are no words for their beauty and expensiveness)

This could possible be the most random post ever.
I am just trying to be a better blogger.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also know Potter is a leaping frog-dog too! She caught me by surprise when she leaped into my lap from your lap to mine!

That Santa and 2 sisters pic is adorable. If Julie hadn't been sick she could have been in it too.
We should get that one framed.

mom

timmy and erin said...

oh the reindeer! i am so glad you still have those!! :)