No, not the cologne...
I am at work on my break and I thought I would post a few of the things that have really caught my fancy and because I love lists so much, here is the list:
a. vampire books, I know, I know, how weird and slightly embarrassing. It started with Twilight and then the tv show True Blood (and the book it is based off of) and now I am slightly obsessed. Feel free to judge me. I just got the book The Historian, I will let you know if it is any good.
b. 30 Rock, I LOVE THIS SHOW. I didn't think I would like it, I thought it looked dumb and totally un-funny, but it is so good!!!
c. feta cheese, oh man, oh man! And I thought I didn't like it, it makes any salad special. ( I think I should get into writing tag lines....)
d. my future... why won't it let me live in the now, why isn't if a clear path in front of me???
And then my break ends. Bye.
1 comment:
we LOVE 30 rock too!!! isn't is just SO SO good! we are obsessed as well!
Post a Comment