1.19.2009

Oh just some things...

SO!!! I have some good news.
Tomorrow is my last day in my current job because I am covering for the receptionist the rest of the week and possibly next or at least my boss said she might have something different for me to do.

HIP HIP HORRAY!!!

Another plus, not to talk money but my new job pays more than I thought I would b/c it takes into account my experience and my last review which is super exciting! More money for a house and Disney world.

Also, my mom came to Michigan last weekend and it was so good to see her. We had a super relaxing, movie filled time.

One more also, I am finally going to Disney World with the LaBenne family around January of 2010.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

CINDERELLA!!! We need to get tiaras and dress up like princesses when we go meet her. We need to blend in with the little girls.

Andrea

Anonymous said...

Our movie marathon was FUN and thanks for making the time so very nice. I appreciated Brian picking me up and taking me to the train station too. love u, mom