11.11.2008

Really I just have 5 things to say:

#1 I am the officially owner of a money tree. Literally, my crazy sister Julie gave me a "money" tree for a late birthday present. I will have to post a picture of it.

#2 My brother, Rob, came to visit last weekend and it was tons of fun. Lots of good food and guys movies/football. I love him, he is a great guy.

#3 I am ready the Twilight series, and I am afraid I can't stop or sleep. I am halfway through the third book, I started them on Friday. YIKES! Brian is also starting to read them and he likes them, take that!

#4 Brian had off today b/c it is Veteran's Day, the lucky...jerk.

#5 It is cold.

I miss all of you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A Money Tree!!....I am going to find one of those too! I can't wait to find out more about it.

You and Brian must devour books...I wonder how many words per minute you read??I think that is great.

Happy Saturday. love U. momma

Tess Bademan said...

I LOVE the Twilight series -- I read the whole set this summer, and I'm going to see the movie this weekend. So. . . do you like Edward or Jacob better?