AMY I MISS YOU!!! i am excited about thanksgiving too... we'll be in MI this week... but dont know that we will have time to see you... or if you guys are even around....but i miss you!
Welcome back to the blogging world! I've missed you.
Book recommendation: Freddy & Fredericka, by Mark Helprin. It is absolutely amazing. Laugh-out-loud funny at parts, touching at others, intense... it's amazing.
We still need to schedule a baking or crafting day... I will tell you that January is basically shot, but maybe February???
3 comments:
AMY I MISS YOU!!! i am excited about thanksgiving too... we'll be in MI this week... but dont know that we will have time to see you... or if you guys are even around....but i miss you!
I am excited about Thanksgiving too! Gobble Gobble Gobble!See you soon.love,momma
Welcome back to the blogging world! I've missed you.
Book recommendation: Freddy & Fredericka, by Mark Helprin. It is absolutely amazing. Laugh-out-loud funny at parts, touching at others, intense... it's amazing.
We still need to schedule a baking or crafting day... I will tell you that January is basically shot, but maybe February???
Post a Comment