I am sorry I have been absent from the blog. So sorry. Life has been kind of rough lately. I got really sick and then Brian got really sick. I have been in a "slump" lately and feel kind of stuck. I don't really like my job etc. I also have not been doing anything creative so I think that is a large part of it.
I sewed pillows yesterday, here is a picture of them. They are super comfy and I painted this letter L blue.
Speaking of groceries, I have been loving on the orange juice called Simply Orange, it is simply delicious. Also, I am a big fan diet rootbeer. I just thought I would share that with you. I made this Pineapple Cream Cheese Pie last weekend for Jim's birthday. I was good and different. I think if I made it again I would change it up a little. Because the weather is turning chilly, I am making this Pot Roast recipe tomorrow, I will let you know how it turns out. I am going to add some veggies to it. I love coming home from work and smelling a yummy fully cooked meal.
Alright, I promise to be a better blogger, goodnight!
3 comments:
Hoooooooooray - you're back!!!
Those pillows are fabulous! We still need to schedule a craft day...
Beautiful pillows!! And you like diet root beer?? didn't know that... Also, I'm wondering what you would do to change up that pineapple/cheesecake thingey you made for Jim's bd. -- it was delish just the way it was....
Glad to have you back blogging -- you have many loyal readers, you know!
I check almost everyday to see if you have any news on your blog! Great to hear and see what you are doing. Your creativity was flowing, thats a great thing!....love those pillows and you can cook for me anytime. Have a wonderful weekend.love, mom
Post a Comment