Well, the long awaited pictures of our new place have arrived. I finally finished sewing the curtains and am sitting on our deck in our comfy lounge chairs. What beautiful weather we are having, perfect for using our new grill!! Brian got a shiny new gas grill for his birthday from his parents. (Bonus for me!!!)
Here is a picture of me that Brian told me to post, so I am posting it to remind you of two things. Number one is what I look like, number two is how cool I really am.
Bookcase and my blanket displayed on the back of our couch.

Potter is looking our our sliding glass door.
Potter is looking our our sliding glass door.
The end!
What do you think?
7 comments:
Oh my WORD I LOVE it!! It's so pretty and so grown up! Awww I can't wait to come visit and see it!
You guys did it! It looks really cute!
How comfy and homey it looks! Nice!!....who knows I might be inspired to make some curtains for my curtainless house.
Happy Memorial Day! love U . momma/kathy
I love your house! It's amazing how homey you've made it in only 1 week!! I was just commenting to Dad/Jim how your upstairs seems like an old house (which I like, you know that...), but the downstairs is newer, so its more spacious -- you have the best of both worlds, plus a deck and a yard, & its in a cute part of town... YAY you!!
Hope Brian isnt driving you crazy learning to play his "birthday harmonica".....
Sue/Mum
YAY! it looks super cute! Can't wait to see it in person! Glad you posted!
SO CUTE! :)
I like those chairs you have on your deck!
Post a Comment