5.20.2008

What a busy, busy mess...

Well life has been full of busy-ness and packing. I figured I should probably update you on the situation. My sister Julie asked why I haven't been updating this anymore. I told her that nothing super exciting had been happening and she told me that my posts are never about anything super exciting. Well something exciting has happened, we have officially moved into our house and are loving it.

List of positives:

1. It has a yard and an awesome deck with two comfy reading chairs

2. It is big (bigger than we know what to do with)

3. We have more kitchen cabnets than we know what to do with

4. It looks nice now that we have decorated and hung up pictures.

List of slight negatives

1. The bathroom is small and when sitting on the toliet, you may feel slightly clausterphobic.

2. Potter ran away on Sunday!!!!!!! She wiggled her way out of the fence and luckily Andrea was on her way over and found her wandering down the street. It was terrifying! We blocked the place she got out with bricks and hopefully it won't happen again.

3. The hole the box spring made on the wall by the stairs. (Landlords fault and he will be fixing it)

I will post pictures as soon as we have unpacked the upstairs. I am also in the process of sewing some curtains. Brian and I both forgot how much time and energy moving takes. We are still recovering. Well, I should probably get back to the daily grind. What a shame that it is only Tuesday...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

soooo....I didn't actually say it quite that way...I love reading your blog!
Can't wait to see your house! love you!

Anonymous said...

Happy new home to you three!....My goodness, be sure and tell Potter that there will be no more scares like that!!Thank God Andrea was there to bring Potter back home. love to U all. mom

Anonymous said...

I'm with Julie -- some of us check your blog daily, you know, & we want something news of what you're up to -- don't let us down! Just kidding... I do know how busy you've been. So glad you're getting settled in your cute little house!
Mum/Sue

Anonymous said...

I think we should all start blogs, but I just haven't taken the time to figure it out. Oh my we might all become bloggers! mum- kathy