Well, I must apologize from my absentee-ism (hey, I was no English major) from this blog. Life has been busy. We are pretty much all packed up and ready for our move next weekend. Speaking of which, if you want to help, you can...
I have also been a little baking machine. I made my best bread yet last weekend. I also was forced, against my will, to make cookies for Brian's work (I'm totally kidding, I love to make cookies). I looked online and found an ultimate recipe for chocolate cookies with an andes mint melted on top. They are the best cookies I have ever eaten. Perfectly soft, chocolatey and tastey. I have numerous offers of marriage from Brian's coworkers.
I am really loving my job and have getting along really well with two of my coworkers. Work is so much more enjoyable when you work with people you like.
Brian's job has been so stressful due to their audit next week.
That about covers it.
OH! CONGRATULATIONS TO SUE! She is now oficially an American citizen.
Happy Citizenship day to you!
1 comment:
They are so cute and such good buddies too.
Yum Yum those cookies sound good. I made chocolate chip cookies late last night and plated them up to give away so I wouldn't eat all of them!
I think it is so wonderful that you love your job. I have an interview on Monday at 2 and I would absolutely feel so blessed if I get it because it would be right up my alley!...it is called a Personal Moving Consultant and I would use my skills from Real Estate Sales.
Congrats Sue!!!
mom- kathy
Post a Comment