Well, as many of you know I have had continual problems with my tonsils. They have huge craters in them and they are red and swolled like 50% of the time. So gross story time... I was eating a salad today and I got a chunk of carrot stuck in them. O lucky me. Of course I can't get it out, I've tried everything and it is making my throat even more sore. I guess it is a sign that I should go to the doctor. It is difficult though b/c I don't have paid time off yet.
On to better news... I had a review today. It was kind of nerve racking b/c my supervisor sat behind me while I answered calls. And I got 100%!!! That is beyond exceeds expectations into the wow phase of the grading scale. Not to brag, but what else are blogs for?
That's all.
3 comments:
Well I hope you can get those tonsils checked out and at the least get the carrot out of there!
Congrats on the great review!!!!
love U.mom
I was looking for perezhilton.com and stumbled upon this stuff...weird. This is much better than updates on the Sex and the City movie anyway. I like your house and miss you guys. I love you!!
Rob and Rudy D
Your place is super cute! We had fun this weekend - hope to see you guys again soon!
Post a Comment